Components of FPC circuit board
- Line and drawing: The line is used as a tool for conducting between the original parts. In the design, the large copper surface will be additionally designed as the grounding and power supply layer.
- Dielectric layer: it is used to maintain the insulation between lines and layers, commonly known as substrate.
- Hole: the through hole can make the lines of more than two layers conductive to each other.
- Solder proof ink: It can be divided into green oil, red oil and blue oil according to different processes.
- Silk screen: This is an unnecessary composition, and its main function is to mark the name and location box of each part on the circuit board for maintenance and identification after assembly.
- Surface treatment: the protection methods include tin spraying, gold melting, silver melting, tin melting, and organic flux. Each method has its advantages and disadvantages, which are collectively referred to as surface treatment.
FPC circuit board features: 1. It can be high-density; 2. High reliability; 3. Designability; 4. Producibility; 5. Testability; 6. Maintainability
Characteristics of integrated circuit: integrated circuit has the advantages of small size, light weight, few outgoing lines and welding points, long service life, high reliability, good performance, low cost and convenient for large-scale production. It is not only widely used in industrial and civil electronic equipment such as radio recorders, televisions, computers, etc., but also widely used in military, communications, remote control, etc. The assembly density of electronic equipment assembled with integrated circuits can be tens to thousands of times higher than that of transistors, and the stable working time of equipment can also be greatly improved.