- According to the FPC manufacturer, the light efficiency can judge whether the LED lamps are good or bad. The higher the light efficiency is, the higher the brightness is. The lower the power consumption is, the more energy saving is.
- The power efficiency will also affect the quality of LED lamps. The higher the power efficiency, the better. The higher the power efficiency, the lower the power consumption of the power supply itself, and the higher the output power. Of course, it depends on whether it conforms to the safety standards of LED lamps in China, which is also a standard for judging the quality of LED lamps.
- Power factor of the overall LED lamp. The low power factor indicates that the poor design of the driving power supply and circuit will greatly reduce the service life of the lamp. The low power factor will not prolong the service life of the lamp even if the lamp bead is used well.
- Heat dissipation conditions of LED lamps – materials and structures. The heat dissipation of LED lamps is also very important. If the heat dissipation conditions of lamps with the same power factor and lamp beads of the same quality are not good and the lamp beads work at high temperatures, the light attenuation will be great and the lamp life will be reduced.
- The service life of the power supply used for LED lamps is much shorter than that of other parts of LED lamps. The service life of the power supply affects the overall service life of the lamps. The theoretical service life of the lamp beads is between 50000 hours and 100000 hours, while the service life of the power supply is between 2000 hours and 3000 hours. The design and material selection of the power supply will determine the service life of the power supply. In addition, the quality of lamp beads determines the quality and packaging technology of LED lamp chips.
According to FPC manufacturers, in addition to the above mentioned points, the quality of LED lamps should also be based on different use environments and technical requirements, such as moisture, dust, magnetism and lightning protection.